Did you make a flight but did not record a track? GPS failed but you still want to add that flight to your Logbook?
- Go to SeeYou Cloud > Logbook.
- In the upper left corner select “Manual entry“.
- Enter the deatils and save the flight.
There are many reasons how you can end up with flights that have no corresponding track:
- Flew as an instructor in the backseat
- Left your equipment at home, but still wanted to make that flight
- Your flight recorder malfunctioned
- Forgot to charge batteries
Each flight counts. Make sure it is recorded in your Logbook even if it was not recorded by a GPS.