How do I charge Oudie’s internal battery?
There are three ways to do it:
- Connect the wall charger cable to AC 110-240 V power source and insert the connector to the charging slot on the Oudie (fast charge – takes 6 hours to full charge).
- Connect the car charger to the DC 12-24 V source and insert the connector to the mini USB slot on the Oudie (slow charge – takes 10 hours to full charge).
- Connect the USB cable to an external Power Pack battery or PC (slow charge – takes 10 hours to full charge).
The Charging light indicates charging status of the Oudie 4.
- Green light indicates the device’s internal battery is fully charged.
- Orange light indicates that the battery is charging.
- Blue light indicates Oudie 4 is connected to computer.
Note: Charging Oudie battery during the flight is possible only with the supplied USB charger cable (the one with the round fast charger connector.) Connecting a cable to the mini USB port on the Oudie in flight will stop the data and vario!