Connection wizard allows you to download flights from flight supported flight recorders.
Each device is different. Please refer to the users manual of your device for help on how to
connect the device to PC.
Connection Wizard allows you to perform these tasks:
- download fights from device
- upload or download waypoints
- upload or download tasks
- upload or download flight declaration
Each device is different. Not all of the above-listed functionality is available for each supported device.
How it works:
- Select actions you want to complete, then press Next
- Select flights or waypoints or enter flight declaration data, then press Next
- Communication begins and progress bar is displayed until communication is completed