1. Insert the SD card into your PC. Make sure PC can see it as a disk (like D:)
2. Run SeeYou, then go to File > Connection Wizard (F9)
3. Choose Flarm as Device type
4. Choose “D:\” as your Interface. Please note that if your SD Card mounts as some other volume, use that volume name. It must be visible from the drop-down list.
5. Choose “FILE” under Parameters
6. Select “Upload flight declaration to device” (uncheck Download flights if necessary)
7. Click Next
8. Enter required data like your name, glider and task:
9. Click Next. In a few seconds you should see a “Completed” message:
10. FlarmCfg.txt file is created in the root of your SD Card.
That’s it. The SD Card is prepared to be used in your Flarm device.