Screenshots are often the best way to tell us about exactly what you are seeing on your screen.
This is how you can make a screen shot.
1. Press PrtScr key on the keyboard (seemingly nothing had happened).
2. Open Word or your graphics software (Windows’ Paint will do).
3. Select Edit->Paste (you should now see the screenshot).
4. Save what you have just done.
5. Use this file to post an attachment in this forum.
You can post an attachment to your message by clicking on Additional Options… while composing a message.