Sometimes you don’t need to send a full NMEA log for troubleshoot a problem with Oudie or the connected vario. It is easier to create a terminal log on the Oudie. If you are asked to send a terminal log for troubleshooting please do the following:
1. Start Oudie and wait until it is ready for navigation.
2. Make sure it is connected to the external GPS / Pressure data / Flarm source if you are troubleshooting a problem with external devices.
3. Go to Menu > Settings > Next Next Next > Hardware > Terminal.
4. Choose “Yes” when asked to interrupt the data stream.
5. Let the stream flow for a few seconds (at least 10) the press the Save button.
6. Remember where you have saved the file then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.