Connect a high-quality external data stream to Oudie N or SeeYou Navigator with the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle. Converts any flight instrument with serial data output to a smart Bluetooth Low Energy device.
- Plug-and-play, zero configuration needed.
- Auto-detects serial data baud rate.
- Starts transmitting as soon as valid data is detected.
- Transmits data both ways – to and from connected device
- Change broadcasted name with SeeYou Navigator to be able to distinguish it from other Naviter Bluetooth Dongles around.
Flight computers have different pin-outs and connectors. It is therefore crucial to buy the right version of the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle for your device.
The following Naviter Bluetooth Dongle versions are available at the moment:
Pairing with SeeYou Navigator and Oudie N
Pairing Naviter Bluetooth Dongle with SeeYou Navigator for Android and iPhone is easy.
- Run SeeYou Navigator
- Go to Menu > Devices
- Wait until see “Naviter BLE” device in the list of discovered devices
- Tap on “Naviter BLE“
- Wait until it displays a “connected” message
Done. The Naviter Dongle is setup and ready to use.
Renaming the Dongle
In an environment where several dongles are visible to SeeYou Navigator, such as in the club and at a competition, giving your Dongle a unique name is a good idea. Renaming the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle is easy with SeeYou Navigator.
- Run SeeYou Navigator.
- Go to Menu > Devices.
- Make sure “Naviter BLE” is paired and connected.
- Tap on “Naviter BLE” device to open the menu.
- Choose “Rename dongle”
- Enter any name that will uniquely identify the dongle, then click Save.
If you choose “D-7111” as the new name of your Dongle, it will broadcast its name as
- “Naviter D-7111 BLE” in SeeYou Navigator
- “Naviter D-7111 BT20” on Oudie
You will enjoy flying with the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle.