Connect Oudie N or SeeYou Navigator on your smartphone to Condor or SeeYou. Navigate around Condor missions or learn to use Oudie N / SeeYou Navigator in the comfort of your home.
- Plug-and-play, zero configuration needed.
- Auto-detects serial data baud rate.
- Starts transmitting as soon as valid data is detected.
- Transmits data both ways – to and from connected device
- Change broadcasted name with SeeYou Navigator to be able to distinguish it from other Naviter Bluetooth Dongles around.
- Install USB to Serial drivers on your PC
- Download CP210x Universal Windows Driver
- Open the downloaded ZIP package (double click in Windows Explorer)
- Install CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe
- Run Condor
- Go to Setup > Options > NMEA Output
- Enable NMEA Output
- Choose available COM port associated with the Condor Dongle (normally COM3 or similar)
- Start flying with Condor. Only now, the data stream becomes available and Dongle is activated
- Run SeeYou Navigator or Oudie N
- Go to Menu > Devices
- Wait until see “Naviter BLE” appears in the list of discovered devices
- Tap on “Naviter BLE“
- Wait until it displays a “connected” message
Done. The Naviter Condor Dongle is set up and ready to use.
Once the First time installation was done, flying with Naviter Condor dongle is easy.
- Make sure Condor Dongle is plugged into the computer
- Run Condor and start flying
- Run SeeYou Navigator or Oudie N after flying starts in Condor
The Condor Dongle will connect automatically each time.
Renaming the Dongle
In an environment where several dongles are visible to SeeYou Navigator, giving your Dongle a unique name is a good idea. Renaming the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle is easy with SeeYou Navigator.
- Run SeeYou Navigator.
- Go to Menu > Devices.
- Make sure “Naviter BLE” is paired and connected.
- Tap on “Naviter BLE” device to open the menu.
- Choose “Rename dongle”
- Enter any name that will uniquely identify the dongle, then click Save.
If you choose “Gaming PC” as the new name of your Dongle, it will broadcast its name as “Naviter Gaming PC BLE” in SeeYou Navigator
You will enjoy flying with the Naviter Bluetooth Dongle.