How can i print custom area of the map?
There’s a little “workaround” if you would like to print a map:
1. Open a flight that is NOT within the area you would like to print.
2. Change the view so you see exactly what would you like to print.
3. File > Page Setup > General. Tick Route, untick all other options in Print What.
4. Change to Route tab in the top of this dialog.
5. Print what > Selection.
6. Select Custom scale (like 1:500000 if you like).
7. Change Page overlapping if you would like to print on several pages and then glue them together.
Use Print/Print Preview buttons to see what you have done.