Route window shows flights over Vector or Raster maps.
Select View > Route from the main menu or use the icon to change view to Route window.
Route window shows:
- Flight track of the open flight (or multiple flights) ,
- Flight tracks are painted in the active color scheme,
- Zoom value, which can be set through a combo box on the Standard Toolbar,
- Flight parameters (if enabled),
- Legend (if enabled),
- Standard, Flight and Animate Toolbars.
For shortcuts to the most important features click the mouse right-button.Buttons at the bottom left corner of the main window (W A R V) turn these graphics on and off:
- Waypoints – W
- Airspace – A
- Vector maps – V
- Raster maps – R
- Picutre icons – P
- distance measuring mode.
You may right-click the R button in order to quickly turn a group of Raster maps on or off. See also about Raster Maps for more on how to group raster maps. You may also right click on the W button. A dialog will open that allows you to select which types of waypoints you would like to display on the screen.
The F2 key switches between three modes:
- Zoom mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will zoom into the selected area.
- Pan mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will move the map.
- Measure mode. Clicking mouse left button and dragging it over the screen will measure distance and bearing between two points.