As soon as the weather data is loaded SeeYou will recalculate everything and display three sticker papers with the longest possible tasks for each day on your SeeYou dashboard:
You can click on each sticker paper to open the task planning tool and adjust the task to fit the weather perfectly:
Here’s what you should design in advance to make the Top Meteo 3-Day forecast very useful:
- Create all tasks that are interesting to you.
- Create tasks with different lengths so you can tell just how good the day is going to be.
- Create tasks which go to different areas or have a different take off location so you know which area will be better.
With this completed the 3-Day soaring forecast will be able to tell you
- the longest possible task from your library
- which general area will be better on each day
But most importantly: It will give you an incentive to go fly on THAT day.